Congratulations on purchasing a BIKE ID KIT
Apply the VAULT Shield warning label in a prominent location on either the frame seat tube post, top tube, down tube or head tube.
BIKE ID LABEL APPLICATION
Carefully peel the BIKE ID label from the backing material ensuring the laser-cut letters and numbers remain on the label backing. Apply the label to the underside of frame near the serial number, or low down on the seat tube post.
MINI ID LABEL APPLICATION
Apply the 8 Mini ID labels to discrete areas of the bike.
- Under seat, headstem and forks.
- Inside wheel rims, seat post and handlebars.
TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOUR BIKE
Take the following photographs and upload them when you register your bike:
- Left and Right side of the bike
- You with your Bike
- Frame Serial Number
- ID label placement.
- Unique identifiers - scratches, marks, custom components and non-standard accessories.
- Receipt of purchase
REGISTER YOUR BIKE & LOCK YOUR BIKE ID
- Go to www.bikevault.com.au and create your free member account.
- Click the 'ADD TO VAULT' button and follow the prompts to register your bike.
- Enter the PIN code found on your BIKE ID label surround in the field provided to enable the upload of 20 photographs and to lock the ID to your bike. Note: Extra photo boxes display once all existing boxes are filled.
- Follow the field prompts to complete your bike registration.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING YOUR BIKE ID KIT+
BIKE SECURITY LABELSThe BIKE ID labels are delicate before application and can only be applied once. Any attempt to remove the labels once applied will cause them to break.
The BIKE ID labels have a special fluorescent acrylic adhesive designed to penetrate the surface coat of painted/clearcoat substrates and leave a UV detectable trace (UVT) visible by black light. Ghost ID is created by laser cutting the ID on the QR code label. Best UVT results are achieved after 14 days. Some surfaces may resist UVT. UVT will not perform on e-coat surfaces, plastic, uncoated aluminium, steel and carbon fibre.